Using the latest technology, Xenith speakers deliver clear and powerful sound. A high efficiency design makes them perfect for any head-unit. Xenith speakers create a new reference level for the value-oriented market.
6" x 8" / 5" x 7" Two-Way Speaker System
RMS Power Handling:
50 Watts per Speaker
PEAK Power Handling:
150 Watts per Speaker // 275 Watts per System
60Hz - 20 kHz
SPL @ 1w/1m:
7.00" x 5.75"
• 6"x8" Open Basket 2-Way Coaxial High-Fidelity Speaker Systems
• Black Piano Finish, Acrylic Woofer Cones
• Translucent Smoke Finish Bridges
• Linear Progressive Conex Spider
• Polymide Dome Tweeter
• Capacitor Crossover Networks
• Super Slim Design Facilitates Easy Door Installation
• Extended Frequency Response Speakers
• Butyl Rubber Surround
• Includes Complete Pair with Grills, Installation Hardware, and Color-Coded Speaker Wire
Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized Cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized Cadence dealer. Proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. Warranty is to the original purchaser only. All products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.
Great Sound Uograde!
Posted by james on 28th Jun 2014
I installed a set of these 5x7 into the front doors, I did not replace my factory head unit and I can not believe the improvement in sound quality! Decent bass, goes loud with out distortion , clean pure sounding speakers, I highly recommend them :)