• High Excursion Double Laminated Foam Surround for High Speed Bass Response
• Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
• Magnet Motor with Heat Pump Cooling Technology
• Aero Style Oversize Magnet Motor Vent
• Quad Layer Linear Progressive Conex Spiders
• Integrated High-Current Tinsel Leads
• Black Aluminum 4-Layer Voice Coil Former
• Ultra Saturated, High “BL” Magnetic Motor Gap
• Extended Pole Technology
• Kevlar Reinforced Ultra-Stiff Paper Composite Cone
• Woven Fiberglass Dustcap
• Molded Rubber Trim Gasket
• Stylized Magnet Protection Rubber Boot
• Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized Cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized Cadence dealer. Proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. Warranty is to the original purchaser only. All products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.
Worth the money..
Posted by Allen on 31st May 2012
I drive a prelude, car gets looks all the time. Got my last system stolen, it was all DD and MMATS..didnt want to spend a ton on a system again so i tried these subs out. THANK GOD. I really could not tell the difference from my DD setup vs the cadence. Power, and enclosure were different, but SQ was not. I had a wee bit more SPL with my Digital Design setup, but we are talking ported vs sealed(s2w12)..either way im super happy i went with Cadence. This sub is perfect for fast paced, dub step type music. But trust me when i say, it wont let you down when playing rap, rock or any other genre. Thank you Cadence!