• Injection Molded Black Polypropylene Woofer Cone
• Oversize 1" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
• Heavy Duty Butyl Rubber Surround
• Protective Magnet Rubber Boot Cover
• 1" Mylar Cone Midrange
• 0.75" Poly Dome Tweeter
• +3dB Tweeter Equalization Switch
• Includes Complete Pair with Custom Molded Grills, Installation Hardware, and Speaker Wire
Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized Cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized Cadence dealer. Proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. Warranty is to the original purchaser only. All products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.
Great speakers especially if your on a budget!
Posted by Christoper David Cowles on 9th Aug 2011
I was looking for three way 6.5" speakers that could handle at least 80 w rms. I already had 7" x 10" Cadence in the front of my system so I figured for the money I'd give these a try. These sound great, I was thinking if they didn't sound good I would only be out a little money. However, I will not be replacing these speakers as they handle the power and blew me away on how good of speaker you can get for such a great price!