Why does your system need a power capacitor? Today’s car audio amplifiers need huge amounts of current. Often a vehicle’s electrical system is unable to provide it. With your car’s air conditioning running, the factory electrical charging system may already be operating at only 70% of full capacity. When a bass note hits or when playing your system very loudly, there may not be enough electrical energy to power your amplification system properly causing your music to sound strained and distorted. Cadence capacitors are designed to store enough electrical current and to release this energy extremely fast due to their superior design and low internal resistance. In addition, as quick as your amplifier needs a new current surge, your Cadence capacitor will provide it. This continuous cycle of power discharge and recharge guarantees flawless bass playback. Cadence capacitors come with a two-year warranty*.
2 Farad, 24V Capable Extreme Power Capacitor
• 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
• Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry
• Red LED Digital Voltage Display
• Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering
• IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 13" x 3.75" x 7"
• Includes Clear Lucite Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions
Cadence capacitors come with a two-year warranty, except in the event where the vent is blown or leaking due to reverse polarity hook-up or the capacitor has stripped screws or terminals.